Northparkes Mines Street Parade
The Northparkes Mines Street Parade is the major annual highlight of the Parkes Elvis Festival.
Elvis-themed floats, vintage and classic cars and motorcycles join Elvis and Priscilla look-a-likes and marching bands as they head from Bushman Street to Cooke Park down the length of Clarinda Street.
Festival Boulevard, Clarinda Street
Saturday 13 January 2024 at 10am
Awards are offered for:
- Best Float and runner-up
- Supreme Elvis Era Vehicle
- Best Elvis Era Closed Car and runner-up
- Best Elvis Era Convertible and runner-up
- Best Elvis Era Roadster and runner-up
- Best Motorcycle and runner-up
- Best Non-Motorised and runner-up
- Best Walking and runner-up
See full terms and conditions of entry to the Northparkes Mines Street Parade here.
Proudly sponsored by
To enter the competition, please complete the online registration form below.