Are you or your son or daughter a budding Elvis tribute artist? Join one of our Tribute to Elvis Competitions. Many a famous Elvis Tribute Artist has started their career in this competition.
Please complete the form below to register. You can find the band song selection list here.
Senior Tribute to Elvis Competition
If you can sing like The King, this competition is for you. Battle it out against other Elvis wannabes for your chance to win great prizes. Many great tribute artists gained their first break through this competition. Pre-registration is a must. This competition is open to anyone 16 years or over.
A Winner and Runner Up prize is awarded as follows:
- Winner – Gold ring, $500, trophy
- Runner Up – Silver ring, $300, trophy
Cost to enter the Senior Tribute to Elvis Competition is $25. See here for full terms and conditions.
Junior Tribute to Elvis Competition
We’re calling all pint-sized Elvis talent to show off their talent to a packed crowd in the Junior Tribute to Elvis Competition. Pre-registration is a must. This competition is open to anyone 15 years and under.
A Winner, Runner Up and Encouragement Award will be handed out as follows:
- 1st place – Trophy, Trike Adventures voucher (valued at $60), Taronga Western Plains Zoo Pack consisting of a two night stay at Savannah Cabins for two adults and up to four children, plus Zoo admission, standard electric cart hire and Savanna Safari Tour (valid outside of NSW school holiday periods). Valued at $894.20
- Runner up – Trophy, Trike Adventures voucher (valued at $60), Taronga Western Plains Zoo pack valued at $176.80.
- Encouragement award – Trophy, $25 voucher, Taronga Western Plains Zoo pack valued at $166.80.
It is free to enter the Junior Tribute to Elvis Competition.
Winner announced at the event on Saturday 11 January 2020
Prizes courtesy of Trike Adventures, Taronga Western Plains Zoo & Elvis Revival Inc
- There will be at least three judges selected by organisers to judge the competition. Organisers may, in their discretion, select the appropriate judges and number of judges for the competition.
- The competition entrants will be judged on the following criteria on which points will be allocated: Clarity (2) Vocals (3) Lyrics (4) Presentation of the Song (5) Finish.
- Final points will not be disclosed to the public or to the entrant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the competition or otherwise.
- By entering the competition entrants give permission for Parkes Shire Council to use any photographs taken during the competition for future promotion.
- The Organisers accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury that may arise in any way out of the conduct of the competition, including without limitation any infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights.