Junior Tribute Criteria and Conditions
JUNIOR TRIBUTE TO ELVIS JUDGING CRITERIA & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The “Junior Elvis Idol Competition” (the Competition) commences at the specified times.
2. Entry forms must be completed by each entrant otherwise they will not be included in the competition.
3. Entrants must be 15 years and under (at the date of the competition).
4. Entrants must, if requested, provide evidence of their age.
5. Competition entries will close 1 hour prior to the start of the competition.
6. Entrants must be assembled behind the stage no later than 15 minutes prior to the competition starting. Entrants who are not present when they are called to stage will not be able to participate in the competition.
7. Entrants may be required to sing a second song in the case of a tied result.
8. Entry to this competition is free.
9. 1st and 2nd placed winners of the junior division will be awarded as follows:
a. 1st place – One (1) trophy and $25.00 cash.
b. 2nd place – One (1) trophy.
10. The song must be originally recorded by Elvis Presley (movies or recordings) and sung with the original words.
11. The song must be no shorter than 2 minutes in length.
12. Entrants can choose to sing with the stage band or they can supply their own backing tracks.
13. Backing tracks must be provided to the registration desk at the time of registration.
14. Backing tracks must be provided on a USB Thumb drive only.
15. Mobile phones, MP3 players, DAT tapes, CD’s etc will not be accepted.
16. If backing tracks are not provided when registering, entrants will have the opportunity to use the stage band or forfeit.
17. You will be provided with an “Entrant” number to confirm your registration once all the above criteria is met.
18. There will be at least 3 judges selected by the Organiser to judge the Competition. The Organiser may, in its discretion, select the judges for the Competition and determine the number of judges required to judge the Competition.
19. The Competition entrants will be judged on the following criteria, for which points will be allocated:
20. Final points will not be disclosed to the public or to the entrant.
21. The judges’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Competition or otherwise.
22. By entering the competition, entrants give permission for the Parkes Elvis Festival to use any photographs during the competition for future promotion.
23. The Organiser accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way out of the conduct of the Competition, including, without limitation, any infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights.
24. All entrants under the age of 18 years must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to enter (by having the entry form signed by a parent or guardian). Entrants under the age of 18 years will not be permitted to enter the Competition without the consent of a parent or guardian. By signing the entry form, parents and guardians agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Use the QR Code to register online
CC BAND SONG LIST
Click here to see the CC Band’s song list.
- The competition will be limited to a maximum of 25 entrants.
- By entering the competition, entrants give permission for the Parkes Elvis Festival to use any photographs during the competition for future promotion.
- The Organiser accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way out of the conduct of the Competition, including, without limitation, any infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights.
If you would like more information, contact the Cooke Park Stage Manager:
Mobile: 0409 043 582