CLASSIC AND HERITAGE VEHICLE SHOW
Guidelines and Conditions of Entry
Please note that the following conditions must be adhered to by all ‘Classic and Heritage Vehicle Show’ participants. Failure to do so may result in removal from the shows.
- All cars must be pre-registered with the organiser to participate in the car show along the Festival Boulevard (Clarinda Street) on Friday 11 January 2019
- Entrants in the Classic and Heritage Vehicle Show will access the display via Clarinda Street South, where participants will be guided to designated areas for display
- Participants MUST arrive for bump-in between 8am and 9am on Friday 11 January
- The Classic and Heritage Vehicle Show will run from 9am until 4pm, no early exit will be permitted without prior consent from the event organisers
- All vehicles including motorcycles must have current road registration.
- Car show identification labels will be provided by event organisers and must be displayed clearly.
- It is compulsory for ALL participants to collect their parade number and attend a briefing at the Street Parade registration desk at 8:30am Saturday January 12 2019. The registration desk will be located near Repco, 343 Clarinda Street.
- No motorcycle colours are to be worn during the car show.
- Drivers may be breathalysed. Drivers must have zero blood alcohol content.
- All passengers including children must be restrained when riding in a vehicle.
- Smoking or the consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the car show. The Classic and Heritage Vehicle Show is an ALCOHOL-FREE ZONE.
- Motorcyclists are required to wear a helmet in the street going to and departing from the car show.
- Participants must adhere to instructions by car show marshals and police.
- The vehicle must have a nominated supervisor/driver who will be responsible for ensuring all participants are briefed to ensure the care and control of all passengers and materials.
- Parkes Antique Motor Club, Parkes Shire Council and Parkes Police reserve the right to remove any entrants deemed unsuitable, or who breach any of these conditions.
- Participants indemnify Parkes Antique Motor Club, Parkes Shire Council and Parkes Elvis Festival against any claim which may arise directly from this activity.
- In the lead-up to the event entrants will receive an information sheet with information on assembly, marshalling and disembarking from the car show.
Direct inquiries:Alan Payne
Phone:0427 862 990