CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• All work, including colour, must be done solely by the competing stylist or model
• Models may be their own stylist
• Contestants may have hair pieces but no full wigs
• Stylists may be asked to demonstrate or describe their technique in reaching the finished look
• Hairstyle, makeup and dress must be in the style of 1966.
• The judges will look for technical ability, transformation and the ability to interpret your creation
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• The Women’s Open Competition “Miss ’66” is open to all over 18. Models must be 18 years and over. ID is required for every participant.
• The competition will take place at the Parkes Services Club on the evening of Thursday 9 January 2020.
• Models must be registered and onsite by 5.30pm for judging.
• There is no entry fee for entering the competition however entrants must purchase a ticket to attend the dinner.
• There is no limit to the number of entries for each salon or stylist.
• All models must be dressed appropriately in presentable attire. No vulgarity will be allowed in conjunction with outfits.
• Dress may be used to enhance an overall look. Hair must complement the style.
• If any of these rules or regulations are not followed, the organisers have the right to refuse participation in the competition.
Entries must be received no later than 5.30pm Thursday 9 January.
Competition inquiries: Anne Steel Ph: 02 6863 4349