Please note that the following terms and conditions must be met. Failure to do so may result in disqualification from the competition
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• All work, including colour, must be done solely by the competing stylist or model
• Models may be their own stylist
• Contestants may have hair pieces but no full wigs
• Stylists may be asked to demonstrate or describe their technique in reaching the finished look
• Hairstyle, makeup and dress must be in the style of 1957.
• The judges will look for technical ability, transformation and the ability to interpret your creation
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• The Women’s Open Competition “Miss ’57” is open to all over 18. Models must be 18 years and over. ID is required for every participant.
• The competition will take place at the Parkes Services Club on the evening of Thursday 10 January 2019.
• Models must be registered and onsite by 5.30pm for judging.
• There is no entry fee for entering the competition however entrants must purchase a ticket to attend the dinner.
• There is no limit to the number of entries for each salon or stylist.
• All models must be dressed appropriately in presentable attire. No vulgarity will be allowed in conjunction with outfits. Dress may be used to enhance an overall look. Hair must complement the style.
• Entries must be a style of 1957.
• If any of these rules or regulations are not followed, the organisers have the right to refuse participation in the competition.
Entries must be received no later than 5.30pm Thursday 10 January.
Competition inquiries: Anne Steel Ph: 02 6863 4349