Festival Boulevard, Clarinda Street
Saturday 13 March 2021
The Northparkes Mines Street Parade is the major annual highlight of the Parkes Elvis Festival.
Elvis-themed floats, vintage and classic cars and motorcycles join Elvis and Priscilla look-a-likes and marching bands as they head from Bushman Street to Cooke Park down the length of Clarinda Street.
Awards are offered for:
- Best Float and runner-up
- Supreme Elvis Era Vehicle
- Best Elvis Era Closed Car and runner-up
- Best Elvis Era Convertible and runner-up
- Best Elvis Era Roadster and runner-up
- Best Motorcycle and runner-up
- Best Non-Motorised and runner-up
- Best Walking and runner-up
See full terms and conditions of entry to the 2021 Northparkes Mines Street Parade here.
To enter the competition, please complete the online registration form below.