Miss Blue Hawaii Criteria & Conditions
JUDGING CRITERIA & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please note that the following terms and conditions must be met. Failure to do so may result in disqualification from the competition.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The entrants hair, make-up and clothing are to be Hawaiian inspired
- The Miss Blue Hawaii competition can be self-styled or by a stylist. There is one winners trophy and prize.
- Hair pieces and adornments may be used. Full wigs are not permitted.
- The judges will look at overall appearance, including makeup, hair and dress in a Hawaiian theme.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Miss Blue Hawaii competition is open to women 18 years and over.
- Models must be 18 years and over to take part. ID is required for every participant.
- The competition will take place at the Parkes Services Club on the evening of Thursday, 5 January 2023. Models must be registered and onsite by 5.30pm for judging. Entries received after this time will be acknowledged at the discretion of the organisers.
- There is no entry fee for the competition. Entries received prior to the 1st December will receive two free tickets for the dinner.
- Stylists are not required to attend the evening.
- There is no limit to the number of entries for a salon or stylist.
- All models must be dressed appropriately in presentable attire. No vulgarity will be allowed.
- Registered participants are advised that during the course of this event they may be photographed or filmed by official Parkes Elvis Festival photographers or by officially accredited media. It is a condition of entry to the Miss Blue Hawaii competition that participants consent to the use of any photos or film containing their image, by media outlets, and/or by the Parkes Elvis Festival and/or by related parties in pursuit of Parkes Elvis Festival objectives
- All participants must adhere to and follow any instructions given by Parkes Elvis Festival staff
If any of these rules or regulations are not followed, the organisers have the right to refuse participation in the competition.
Entries must be received no later than 5pm Thursday, 5 January 2023.
P: 02 6863 4349