ETA SPOTLIGHT – JOHNNY ANGEL
If you’ve been to the Parkes Elvis Festival in the last 5-years you would recognise this smiling face. It’s Johnny Angel aka Pacific Elvis.
Johnny’s festival highlights include;
- Meeting Elvis fans and ETAs from around the world. He considers you all like one big family ❤️
- Entertaining fans on their fun-filled journey to Parkes on the Elvis Express Train.
- Seeing how the Parkes community turns a country town into The Elvis Capital of Australia with themed shop windows, signs, Elvis music playing, bands and the set up of Cooke Park.
- He L❤️VES performing and entertaining you!
Things you may not know about Johnny.
- His favourite Elvis song is “A House That Has Everything” from Clambake.
- He is New Zealand born and of Samoan and Chinese descent.
- His favorite Elvis costume is the Gold Sequin Jacket. When he performs with it on, he feels like he is in Vegas.
- His stage name is “Pacific Elvis”.
Johnny’s message to fans “I thank EVERYONE that has supported me as an ETA. Your words of kindness and hugs (if we meet) means a lot to me. Your support on Facebook is appreciated. I thank you all ❤️”
Follow Johnny on Facebook