Please note that the following terms and conditions must be met. Failure to do so may result in disqualification from the competition.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All work, including colour, must be done solely by the competing stylist
- Contestants may have hair pieces but no full wigs
- Stylists may be asked to demonstrate or describe their technique in reaching the finished look
- Hairstyle and makeup must be in the style of the 1960s, either classic or novelty. Sub-categories will be awarded for:
- Short hair
- Shoulder length hair
- Long hair – Upstyle
- Long hair – Down
- The judges will look for technical ability, transformation and the ability to interpret your creation
Entries must be received no later than 5.30pm Thursday 9 January
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Women’s Open Competition “Hairstyles of the ‘60s” is open to all freelance stylists 18 years and over. Models must be 18 years and over. ID is required for every participant.
- The competition will take place at the Parkes Services Club on the evening of Thursday 9 January 2020.
- Models must be registered and onsite by 5.30pm for judging.
- There is no entry fee for entering the competition however entrants must purchase a ticket to attend the dinner.
- There is no limit to the number of entries for each salon or stylist.
- All models must be dressed appropriately in presentable attire that complements the hair style. No vulgarity will be allowed in conjunction with outfits. Dress may be used to enhance an overall look but will not influence judging.
- If any of these rules or regulations are not followed, the organisers have the right to refuse participation in the competition.
P: 02 6863 4349