The Festival showcases world class acts to perform at multiple venues during the four-day 2019 Festival. Do you have what it takes to shake, rattle and roll like the real deal? Then register now with us and if we see real potential we will provide a spot for you in the Festival program to showcase your talents and promote your Elvis career.
All entrants must register by Friday 3 August 2018. Please click here to fill in the form and return to the Parkes Visitors Centre via email or fax: (02) 6862 1023
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please note that the following conditions must be adhered to by all 2019 Elvis Tribute Artist participants. Failure to do so may result in removal from the program.
- To qualify for the program, performers must perform Elvis Presley songs/music in costume.
- Performers must be over 18 years. Proof of age identification may be required.
- The Festival will require previous experience and footage of past performances to verify skill, stage presence and audience engagement to apply the appropriate venue.
- Only officially registered performers will be considered for the program.
- Performers are not permitted to promote external sponsors unrelated to Parkes Elvis Festival.
- The Director’s decision for inclusion in the Festival program is final.
Parkes Visitor Information Centre
Ph: 02 6862 6000